Accommodation & Meals
Pennyroyal Otways Retreat
The camp venue is in a secluded valley in the stunning Otway Ranges. There is a range of accommodation options available, from a private room, a shared room, a bunk room or camping around the lake.
- Private double room: $490 for the room
- Shared twin room (single beds): $390 pp
- Shared bunk room for 4: $300 pp
- Camping $230 per adult
- children under 16: $120 Food cost only. (camping is free with an adult)
- Accommodation cost includes lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon tea, and Champagne Brunch on Tuesday. BYO breakfast (kitchens available in each cottage)
Pennyroyal Otways Retreat is home to a large number of animals and spectacular native trees. Alpacas and sheep share the farmland, as do many native birds, platypus, kangaroos and echidnas. The Alpacas are gentle but curious, especially if there is a handful of grass on offer!
Pennyroyal is under 2 hours from Melbourne and just 15 minutes inland from Lorne, The Great Ocean Road and its surrounding beaches.
All meals (except breakfast) are included and communal. The camp finishes on Tuesday morning with QuasiTrad’s signature Melbourne-Cup champagne brunch.
Each cottage has its own kitchen with full facilities, so BYO breakfast ingredients and take advantage of your own kitchen! Campers are welcome to use any of the cottage kitchens, or the communal kitchen with a large cool room.
All allergies and preferences are catered for, but please let us know upon booking.